From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 8:52 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAILCALL NO.1274 517TH PRCT- FEBRUARY 22,2007

70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

.Please let me know if you want to receive Mail Calls or if you have a problem receiving them. You can always read Mail Calls by clicking on www.517prct.org/archives

Washington Reunion June 28-July 2 . All rooms for early arrivals are taken.   Banquet Sunday July 1. Depart Monday  July 2

Reunions 2007:
                            Palm Springs, CA Mini-Reunion             April 15 - 20

                            Washington, DC National Reunion   June 27 - July 2

Click on these Links for Forms and Information

 Click on http://517prct.org/auxiliary/ to find the mission of the Auxiliary and an enrollment form

Merle McMorrow

Ben:

The Minot, ND newspaper carried an obituary about the death of Joe Stair - Co.G.  He died on February 2, 2007

I think we all should get to Washington, DC in June while we still have the opportunity.

                             Merle
                                                    **************
Amen - Ben

Robert Reginato
My brother, Joseph (Joey) John Reginato, was a member of the 517th, and was killed in action (age 19) on 09 September 1944 while on patrol in Peira Cava, France.  I’m trying to find any information that anyone may have who may have known him from boot camp until he died.  I’ve gone to the National Military Records Center, but they said all records have been lost in a fire.  Even so, I’d like to get any information that others may have so that my sister and I and our families will know more about him and his time in the service.  Any help will be appreciated.

Robert J. Reginato

5333 W. Dublin Court

Chandler, AZ 85226

Home:           480-753-9443

Cell:               480-236-448

Email:            robreginato@hotmail.com

                                             517th PRCT Honor Roll

Pvt. JOSEPH J. REGlNATO Provence E Co.

Charlie Cook

Ben-The address in the 517th roster is correct.
We are in Texas and have been since December.  We will be going
back to Alaska in March.  We also have been able to received emails.
See you in DC.
Charlie Cook
PO Box 879565
Wasilla, Ak
99687
cookak@mtaonline.net
Thank you-

Lory Curtis

Ben,
Dad, my brother Tim and I will be at the reunion in June.  I have some questions about the scheduled city tour.  It says we will just drive by the sites.  Is it planned to take us into the Capitol building for a tour and see the senate and house chambers?  Do we get to go the white house or just drive by it?

Lory Curtis, son of Bud Curtis, HQ, 1st Bn

Thanks Ben, yes Dad will be there.  See you in June.
Lory

Peter Jansson

Dear Ben:  Dad is still at Jordan hospital in Plymouth.  This morning he was operated on to relieve some fluid in his head.  He seemed to be a little more cognizant of people and his surroundings this evening.  What I would like to do is contribute to the 517th/and or its mail call for expenses you incur.  I'm praying Dad can recuperate and be well to attend the reunion somehow.  Please let me know if I can help.  Peter Jansson.

Peter is the son of Bertil  B Co. Anyone who remembers Bertil, please get in touch with us.-Ben

                  Mail Call is Free-Ben