From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 9:08 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO.1313 517TH PRCT- MAY 12, 2007
70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA.02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello,

Melvin Biddle, MOH winner, told me yesterday that he will attend the reunion.

Recently I have heard from many who are not on the on the Internet  and have just learned about the reunion.

We only about 13 rooms left for Washington reunion on June 28,29, 30, and July 1.

PLEASE SEND ALL PAYMENTS FOR THE REUNION REGISTRATION TO THE ARMED FORCES REUNIONS.  It would be helpful to the Armed Forces Reunions for us to  register as soon as you can decide what tour if any that you want to sign up for.

Washington Reunion June 28-July 2 . All rooms for early arrivals are taken.   Banquet Sunday July 1. Depart Monday  July 2

 Dick Seitz

I want to commend Gene Brissey and second his outstanding tribute to Bob Newberry.  Bob was an outstanding commander, terrific leader and great human being.  Bob, and his fine E Company troops accomplished many, many important objectives and contributed a tremendous amount to the success of the 517th.  I again commend Gene Brissey, a great trooper and a great American who played an important role in the success of E company.  Airborne.  Dick Seitz