From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 1:47 PM
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1338 1387 517TH PRCT- AUGUST 23, 2007

70  Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA. 02025  *781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@aol.com

Hello,

I'm now on third computer. This is an incomplete Mail Call. Just an attempt tom see if I can send it. Forget form and fonts. I'm just winging it.

 Paratroopers' Odyssey is  available for $22.50. Send payment to Leo Dean.

  At times you may have a problem viewing photos. However, we place most photos on the website under Training and WWII Photos .

Please try to send in donations by August 15 to Keep the 517 PRCT Association viable. Suggested amount $30.00 to  include Thunderbolt.  Auxiliary members $20.00 Plus $10.00 if you want to receive the for the Thunderbolt.  Send donations to  Leo Dean, 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany, NY  12203.  Make checks payable to 517prct.         Donations for the Auxiliary should be sent to  Karen Frice Wallace   66295 Highway 20  Bend, OR 97701

Tom Beaty

Hello,

I noticed that you have linked to our website www.witness-to-war.org for the videos of Richard Eaton.  Those are some great interviews.

I would be interested in attending your next reunion to film some of your other veterans should you have an interest.  Also, if you find the site of value, it would be great if you added a permanent link.

The Witness to War Foundation is a non-profit effort designed to capture and preserve the oral histories of combat veterans.

Best regards,

Tom Beaty, Founder

See: http://517prct.org/photos/don_saunders/don_saunders.htm