From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 9:59 PM
To: travis3512@yahoo.com
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1844 -517TH PRCT- JULY 27, 2009

Please send Links instead of Downloads when possible. It saves me for searching for the link and saves space on Mail Call.

All information in past Mail Calls or the Web site about you or anyone can be located by clicking on

 Search this site

 Just place name or event in box.

 Search this site

 is on contents page on the website.

 Donations for whatever program involving the 517th should be sent to our treasurer Leo Dean at 14 Stonehenge Lane,Albany 12203

Name: Travis Ellington