From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 8:58 PM
To: jf.pondant@belgacom.net
Subject: MAIL CALL NO 1864- 517th PRCT- SEPTEMBER 6, 2009

I had a conversation yesterday with Tom Cross, Elder statesman for the 517, and he expressed his delight in our selection of Merle McMorrow as our president.

Please send links  when possible. It saves me for searching for the link and saves space on Mail Call.

Donations for whatever program involving the 517th should be sent to our treasurer Leo Dean at 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany 12203

Photos from Europe trip 2009

Myrle Traver, F Co. biography

Michael A. Sura, H Co. biography

St. Cezaire and Les Arcs today

Photos from Belgium and France

Part 1 - Belgium

Part 2 - Sospel, France

Part 3 - Col de Braus and Le Muy, France

Part 4 - Le Muy

Part 5- Fayence, Callian, Montauroux, France

Part 6 - St. Cezaire

Barbara Herrmann

Hello Ben ,
I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed looking at all your wonderful and amazing photos!!! They are so Great !!! It looks like you had a really fantastic
time !!! How wonderful for you and all the "517"th ....that was able to attend ....And the heartfelt  welcome you all received from all the wonderful citizens of France !!
Wish we could have made the trip...Maybe next time ...Hope to see everyone
 in Palm Springs ....And also in Nashville...2010....
Take Care !!    And "Thank You"   again for sharing your Experience through your photos !!!
Barbara Herrmann (Earnie Gilbert"s  Daughter)