From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 8:21 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL 1951- 517TH PRCT- JANUARY 3, 2010

 http://bands.army.mil/music/bugle/calls/mailcall.mp3< Click on

Hello,

 Please send links  when possible. It saves me for searching for the link and saves space on Mail Call.

Donations for whatever program involving the 517th should be sent to our treasurer Leo Dean at 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany 12203

Floyd A. Stott, I Company bio

Gen. Frederick and Col. Graves

NY Times Newspaper clippings, 1945-46

To the Ardennes - Life magazine photo, 1944

video:  First Airborne Task Force prep, with Bill Boyle

Dick Spencer - HQ CO, 3rd Battalion

Leo Balestrini - 460 PFAB, Battery A

Remembrance of Capt. Robert P. Woodhull, by Tory Parlin

Florida Mini Reunion
January 16 - 20, 2010

Location:  Ramada Gateway Hotel
                  Kissimmee, Fl  34747
                  Reservations:  1-800-272-6232
                                             www.ramadagateway.com
Contact:   Leila Webb
                  4155 Kissimmee Park Road

                  St. Cloud, FL  34772
                   407-892-3595

Registration fee:  $40.00    More information Mail Call No 1916

Patricia and Roland

Hi Ben,
this afternoon, Marcel Marx gave pics to Roland. Included one for the mail call !!
Marcel Marx wishes you (517th PRCT) an Happy New Year.

Patou and Roland
Sospel, France

Pascal Martini

I wish a Happy New Year to all the members of the 517th and their families

I wish a very good health for all

Pascal Martini

Charency-Vezin (France)

Dick Seitz

Ben,  thank you so much for the info on my being on the net with a bio.  My question to Pat and all my family is how did it get there and who wrote.  I'm happy with the content, there are some misstatements, but on the whole it is correct,  Anyhow,  Ben thanks for bring it to my attention.  With profound respect and admiration for all you do for me and all the great 517th troopers and their families.  Happy New year. 517th all the way.  Dick

Don Saunders

 Hi Ben,

Well, I guess I'm back on my feet again and hope it is for longer than the last time. My hip re-operation seems to be working well so far.  I have to be very careful that it doesn't dislocate as it did 5 times after the last time. Please put me back on e-mail now.  I sure missed not hearing all the news from all of the 517th, 460th, and my own 596th. I'll keep in touch.

Don Saunders, 596th PEC.