From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 5:25 PM
To: Ben517@aol.com
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1957 -517th PRCT- JANUARY 10, 2010

 http://bands.army.mil/music/bugle/calls/mailcall.mp3< Click on

Hello,

Please send links  when possible. It saves me for searching for the link and saves space on Mail Call.

Donations for whatever program involving the 517th should be sent to our treasurer Leo Dean at 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany 12203

Floyd A. Stott, I Company bio

Gen. Frederick and Col. Graves

NY Times Newspaper clippings, 1945-46

To the Ardennes - Life magazine photo, 1944

video:  First Airborne Task Force prep, with Bill Boyle

Dick Spencer - HQ CO, 3rd Battalion

Leo Balestrini - 460 PFAB, Battery A

Remembrance of Capt. Robert P. Woodhull, by Tory Parlin

Florida Mini Reunion
January 16 - 20, 2010

Location:  Ramada Gateway Hotel
                  Kissimmee, Fl  34747
                  Reservations:  1-800-272-6232
                                             www.ramadagateway.com
Contact:   Leila Webb
                  4155 Kissimmee Park Road

                  St. Cloud, FL  34772
                   407-892-3595

Registration fee:  $40.00    More information Mail Call No 1916

Merle McMorrow

Rhonda & Mike:

After a long telephone discussion with Ben I have come to the conclusion that there are too many unknowns that would make the planning for a reunion this summer a very difficult task for you to accomplish in the available time remaining.  Among these unknowns are site location, month and date, and number interested who would commit to make a realistic figure available for use in the necessary planning.

Therefore, the decision is that there will be no National Reunion this summer.  Additional discussion regarding this matter will be held at the reunion in Kissimmee next week and if you are available and interested you are certainly welcome to sit in on the discussion.

The Association is indeed fortunate to have such interested and committed individuals such as yourself.  By stepping forward and volunteering to accept such duties and obligations such as you have  can only make your necessary daily obligations more difficult to accomplish.
                                        Merle