From: Benedict Barrett [ben517@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 11:33 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL: 1964 - 517TH PRCT - January 31, 2010

70 Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA. 02025 ,781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@gmail.com

 http://bands.army.mil/music/bugle/calls/mailcall.mp3< Click on
 Hello,

Click on Archives www.517prct.org/archives to read past Mail Call.
I have a my new email I have a new email address:
Ben517@gmail.com
Please update your address book!!!!!!

This is a brief mail call to check my new email address

Please send links  when possible. It saves me for searching for the link and saves space on Mail Call.

Donations for whatever program involving the 517th should be sent to our treasurer Leo Dean at 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany 12203

Mail Call                               Ben517@gmail.com

Kenneth Goodbrake, Reg. HQ, Demo Platoon
Floyd A. Stott, I Company bio
   Gen. Frederick and Col. Graves
NY Times Newspaper clippings, 1945-46
 To the Ardennes - Life magazine photo, 1944

Pat Seitz

Ben:  I sent you the message below, but it came back with the note that I had an error in your email address, which as I now examine it, I did -- too many "m"s in ".com".  So here it is with your correct email.  Pat
PS  We are having a wonderful time with Dad in Florida.