From: Benedict Barrett [ben517@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 10:46 AM
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1969 - 517TH PRCT- FEBRUARY 14, 2010

Claire Giblin

Greetings from Cohasset, MA -

Steve Barrett, Joanne Barrett and I are wrestling Mail Call to the mat.  Actually, it's really just Steve.  Joanne and I are providing moral support.  We're enjoying a visit this weekend.  Don't ever think you'll ever get another Mail Call from me.

Ben wants MAIL for Mail Call!  Keep all the news and updates coming!

Have you registered for the Palm Springs reunion yet?  What are you waiting for?  Do it now.

Joanne will send out an update on Ben when she knows more at the end of the week.

70 Pleasant St. Cohasset, MA. 02025 ,781 383 0215 * Mail Call : Ben Barrett  Ben517@gmail.com

HELLO,

Trying to bring Mail Call up.

Donations for whatever program involving the 517th should be sent to our treasurer Leo Dean at 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany 12203

Mail Call                               Ben517@gmail.comArchives
Archives                               www.  517prct.org/archives

Kenneth Goodbrake, Reg. HQ, Demo Platoon
Floyd A. Stott, I Company bio
Gen. Frederick and Col. Graves
NY Times Newspaper clippings, 1945-46
To the Ardennes - Life magazine photo, 1944

Ben,
The Curtis family expresses their deepest sympathies at the passing of Trooper Walter T. Ammermon.  I was touched to hear he and his son Mike attended the Salt Lake City Reunion, and I hope they both had a great time here.  Tim and I both remember our last reunion with our Dad in Washington, D.C. before he passed.  It will always be a found memory for us and we will always be grateful to Claire Giblin for hosting that reunion.   During the Salt Lake Reunion I  remember seeing most of the troopers, but I cant place Mike or his Dad faces right now.  If Mike has a picture of he and his Dad at the Salt Lake reunion I sure would like to see it posted here on mailcall.  All our best to he and his family.
Also, I think it is important that the Auxiliary continues to move forward to host National Reunions every year so the sons, daughters, relatives, and friends can enjoy being with their Dads at a reunion.  As a son of a trooper these reunions with my Dad will always be in my heart and soul forever.

Lory V. Curtis, son of Bud Curtis, HQ, 1st BN

June Huffman
 Ben. I have been out of town for several weeks but upon my return I found several of your messages.  I am always happy to hear from you and to kinow what my 517 people are doing.  Thank you for keeping me on the list!!   June Huffman
Russell Shay
Ben, Please add me to your mailing. My address is shayrussell@yahoo.com I am the nephew of T4 Jesse E. Estes, Co. I, 517th. I am trying to piece together  the circumstances surrounding his death. Thank you.
Hello!

Someone has just signed your guestbook!

Name: Alex Kienlen