From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 9:44 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1936 - 517TH PRCT-DECEMBER 15, 2009

Hello                     http://bands.army.mil/music/bugle/calls/mailcall.mp3< Click on

Please make reservations for Florida Reunion Jan. 16, as soon as possible . Host has to make  down payment  for banquet.

Please do not  send downloads when just an email will do.

Please send links  when possible. It saves me for searching for the link and saves space on Mail Call.

Donations for whatever program involving the 517th should be sent to our treasurer Leo Dean at 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany 12203

Cecil Doty

Season Greeting  to Family and Friends

I plebeian our last Christmas Letter was 2006. Since  Arlene isn't able
to write so I'll try.  Last August Arlene had her third Seizure with a
small heart attach.  She is in total nursing care now..  We have been in
the Nursing Home for two an half years.  Arlene is in a wheelchair now
and need help eating. She also being cared for by Hospice ,  She is 88
and  I'm 992\

In our last letter  we said we had brought a new Lincoln's 2005, will
two weeks ago I decided I was  unable to drive safety, so I sold it.  It
only had 12707 miles on it, so you see I really didn't need a car

I started this letter two weeks ago, since then Arlene have had two more
bad seizures and had six inches of snow.

If the good Lord is willing Arlene and I will have our 64th Wedding
Anniversaries  on December  22end..

Have  A Marry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

Cecil and Arlene Doty

Chris Lindner

Hi Ben:

I really enjoyed the U-Tube of Lud Gibbons.

Chris

 Herb Reichwald

To all my buddies in the 596th and the rest of the 5l7th!
My BEST WISHES for a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Happy NEW YEAR1  From Herb Reichwald (596 Eng.)